Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Three Tangent Tuesday!!

I'm stealing this from Amber because, well, she said all the cool people were doing it.....and we all know how I am DYING to be cool! It's just a way to be random on a Tuesday I guess!


1. Mattea just walked out of her playroom, came up to me, gave me our 3 kisses (kiss, butterfly, and eskimo...is that even how you spell it??) A tight sqeeze, and then said, " I love you Mommy! You are the best Mommy ever!" Then, she turned around and went right back to playing. Those are the kinds of things that get me through the day!






2. I have an amazing husband and I don't give him enough credit! He does so much for our family and loves us so much! I'm not the easiest person to live with, and he does it willingly! That's a plus in my book! I'm not sure how I got so lucky, but, I'm going to make it my mission to let him know how awesome he is and what he means to me and our girls! Don't know what we would do without him!

3. I'm kinda obsessed with Katy Perrys song "Firework" Now, I never listen to pop music anymore, so I hadn't heard it until I attended a Quest Training (more on that later) But, I love it!! It has such an inspiring and empowering message. Plus, it's fun to dance to, which Mattea and I do daily! I even have it as my ringtone, because, even if I'm having a downer day, when my phone rings, I'm reminded of how awesome I am!!!

Well, there's my first Tuesday post! Hope you enjoyed!!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I am so glad you did the Tuesday post! I loved it.

    ReplyDelete