Wednesday, February 23, 2011

T to the TT.....What???

Well, it's Tuesday, so I will begin my second edition of Triple Tangent Tuesday!!

1.I just rearranged the girls room! Well, Cecelia doesn't sleep in there yet, but, when she is big enough, there is a bed waiting for her! (Right now, I sleep in it a lot when I can't sleep! Their beds are more comfortable than ours....not cool right???) Now, if I could afford to paint it! They need a super cute girly color on the wall! Their furniture is so colorful, then there is a boring tan on the wall....BOO!

2.We started a small group last night with our friends the Harmons, and my brother and his wife. The first study we chose to do "From Anger to Intimacy" Now, we're not all a bunch of angry folks, but as most of you know, every marriage goes through it's ups and downs. It's nice to have a group of people to talk to who are dealing with the same things! Plus, the kids had a BLAST playing with eachother! It was just the first week, but I can already tell how amazing this is going to be. Next week, we're hosting it! Johns famous Mexican Lasagna is on the menu!! Can't wait!

3. I love Despicable Me!! I swear, I might even like it more than the girls!! We have watched it a billion times already, and I'm not a bit tired of it! I think I talk Mattea into watching it (mainly because I DO NOT want to watch Strawberry Shortcake one more time!!) It is so absolutely fun! I love the Minions....pretty much anything they do makes me laugh. Yes, still, even after the millionth time!!!

Well, I guess that's it for today. Short and sweet!

1 comment:

  1. Lol, I love Despicable Me! "It's so FLUFFY!" Cracks me up every time :D

    ReplyDelete