Monday, February 21, 2011

Cecelia is O-N-E!!

Dear Cecelia,
I can't believe you are already a year old! Just yesterday, I was holding you for the first time. You were so beautiful! I will never forget that day (mainly because you decided to come sans epidurral or doctor!!) You have added so much to our family! Mattea loves you so much and is the best big sister (most of the time) I have loved watching you over this past year. My how much you have changed!!! You have deffinately changed our family forever! We are so lucky to have you with us. Your joy and love fill our hearts!! I know that you love your Mommy, there is no question there. But, you are DEFFINATELY a Daddys girl. I'm okay with that. He LOVES your hugs and kisses. I can't wait to see what kind of amazing person you grow into year after year. I love you to the moon and back. Forever and ever!!!! Happy Birthday Princess!!








No comments:

Post a Comment