Monday, February 14, 2011

Sleepless in Branson.....

So, I know I really stink bad at the blogging thing!! I have intentions to get on, say a little hello, and a how ya doin. But, somewhere in there.....I don't! There is so much I wanna share with you that won't all fit into this little blurb.....or it would be a huge one! But, I have decided that I do not take enough ME time. I spend so much of my time on others, I have neglected myself. So, I will be just a tad selfish and take a little time to myself. Which means, I might update more! Yippee! Some posts that might come up, my amazing Quest for life, Hawaii, Cali, the fact that my BABY will be a year old in four days!! So, stay tuned......I really do have interesting things to say......some of the time!!!

My affair with the Dr. continues BTW.........This is the most amazing cup in the world.....So much Dr. in one cup!! Yummy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment