Sunday, February 22, 2009

The Time is NOW!!

Well, it's time! I start workin tomorrow!! I can't believe it is already here! For those who don't know. I'm going to be dancing at the Shoji Tabuchi Show!!! I am so ready! I'll have to admit, I'm a little anxious seeing as I haven't worked at all since Mattea was born, AND haven't danced in about two years! BUT! I've been workin my booty off to get back into shape and I am so ready!

I was in the show in 2001 and it was the BEST experiene I have had as a professional dancer! I am so thankful that I am still able to be a part of the show! I really though that after I had Mattea, I was done dancing. My body wasn't going to be the same, and the time would be too much! But, I sure got the bug again. So, just to see if I could, I went to auditions! I felt really good about it, but man was I winded after my two solos!! I wanted it BAD, but I wasn't getting my hopes up. I knew that time has done it's work on me!! But, I was sooooo excited when they called a couple of days later offering me the job!!

I have worked my butt of these last few weeks to get myself back into fighting shape. I'm not quite there yet, but I'm close! I'm sure I'm goin to lose quite a bit more during rehearsals!!

I am so ready for the challenges that are ahead! It is going to be the best! Plus, I can't wait to Taiko!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment