Thursday, February 19, 2009

Thankful Thursday



Okay, so I'm going to steal this one from Jami. I think it is a great idea to remind ourselves of all we have to be thankful for......especially in these uncertain times. So, here goes!!!!!!

I am thankful for my husband! He is the best friend and father anyone could ask for! He puts up with me and all my craziness!!

I am thankful for my daughter! She has changed my life in so many ways. Watching her grow is the most amazing and rewarding experience!!

My last one for today is
I am thankful for my talents and abilities. I am going to be starting my new job on Monday dancing in a show. I am so glad that I am going to be able to put my love for dance to good use again!!! All the hours and hard work I put into training all those years have paid off!! I get to do what I love to do every day and get paid for it!! That in turn, is helping our family become more secure financially!

Now that was fun! We all need to remember to be Thankful!

No comments:

Post a Comment