Monday, February 16, 2009

Cu-Oh wish me!!

So, Mattea and I had a sleepover with Kadan and Brooklyn last night! It was so much fun! Kami was going to get surgery on her herniated belly button this morning! Fun stuff! Kadan wasn't feeling too well, so he just layed on the couch and watched Shrek! Mattea and Brooklyn were busy having a love hate relationship! They would be playing good together, then BAM! One of them was ticked! It's funny watching them interact with eachother!

Needless to say, between my daughter who has decided to no longer sleep, and Kadan who didn't feel well, I didn't sleep too much. But, it was still fun! In the middle of the night, Kadan woke up and was wandering around the living room. I said "Kadan, what's wrong buddy?" "I just want you to cu-oh wish me Aunt Kara!" He is sooooo sweet! I love his cuddles! So, Kadan, Mattea, and I all cuddled on the couch......yea, didn't sleep too much!! But, it is so worth it for those kids!

Now if Mattea will just decide to sleep again I will be very thankful! So, we need to work on that!

No comments:

Post a Comment