Tuesday, May 26, 2009

It's been a while!!!

So, it has been FOREVER since I updated this thing!! It's a bit of an adjustment going from not working at all to working all the time!!! I love my job so much! It is amazing!! I didn't think I would be dancing again...I just figured that part of my life was done. But I love it! I love our schedule. It is the perfect job for me! I get to do what I love and still have plenty of time for my princess!!!

Here are a couple of show pics! This would be square dance!!
There's no Business Like Show Business!


Anyway, things have been great in the Worthy house! We closed on our house!! We are pretty excited for the tax rebate we will be getting any day now!!


Mattea is getting so big already! We have been working on potty training and she has been doing so good!! She pooped on the potty the other day (which I'm sure you wanted to know!) But, I told her since she made such a big step, I would buy her Dora panties...BTW...she is OBSESSED with Dora! All day, every day, all she wants to do is watch Dora! But, atleast it is teaching her!! Here are some panty pictures!!


Little Panty model!!



Look at that cute tooshie!!

She is so proud!!!!

I am going to do my best to update more often!!!! You just better read it!!!

1 comment: