Sunday, February 15, 2009

I am so blessed!

Well, it's Sunday, and as always we went to Church! I am so blessed to have found a Church family as amazing as Woodland Hills Family Church. Every week is so uplifting and amazing. Our worship team is the best! It's a rare thing when I DON"T cry during worship! There is nothing better than combining our love for God with music. Ted B. sure knows how to find the right songs and fit to keep it going!!

Today was the last installment of Fireproof. Fireproof your Future! This has been an amazing series and what a way to end it! Ted was great at sending the message of the importance of Securing our Family's place in Heaven.

I am so thankful for my family and all that God has given to us. I know that He is the way. He is the light, the love, and the truth. Amen!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment