Monday, August 9, 2010

Piggy Bank

So, a few days ago, I posted about Mattea collecting money in her Piggy Bank for the little children in Haiti. She couldn't wait to take all that she had collected to Church to give to Pastor Ted. She had everyone in the family pitching in to help her out, I'm not sure how much was in there......but, for a two year old, she did GREAT!!!!

Getting ready to take it in to Church. She was so proud of herself!!



Giving all that she had been collecting to Pastor Ted. She told him how she worked hard to collect the money for the little kids in Haiti. He kept it as a prop and showed it to both services reminding us all, that we all have more room to give.

I am so proud of my little girl! A lot of kids would have said NO WAY if you asked them to give up their money they had been collecting for months, but she gave it so freely. I am so thankful to the Lord that he has blessed us with such a giving and caring child! We sure love her!

1 comment: