Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Triple Tuesday

Okay, so, here it is. I know I skipped a couple weeks......I'm not the best at keeping up! But, here we go!!!!

1. I am so saddened by the events in Japan. My heart hurts for all those affected. I wish that I had the means to drop everything and go help with relief efforts. But, I've been doing what I know I can from here. I have been keeping them in my thoughts and prayers daily. I have also been counting my blessings to have my family next to me, safe and sound. These events have reminded me what is important in life, and what isn't. I am so fortunate to have such amazing friends and family in my life!

2. I am SO going back and forth on wanting another baby or not!!! One day, I feel ready, and longing for a little man (hopefully) to cuddle and squeeze! The next day, I am completely unsure. I think, things are okay the way they are. But, I know, that we are never truly READY for baby, whether it be your first or third! So, we have decided to let God decide if we will be blessed with another little angel. He is the only one who really knows what is best for us! So, maybe we will, maybe we won't. I will be happy either way. I have two beautiful angels in my life!!! It would be a bonus if we were to have another!!

3. I can't wait to go to sleep and wake up tomorrow! Suppose to be in the 70s the next three days!!! Yay!!! Now, if mother nature could just decide which way she was going to swing. This back and forth is driving me nutso!!! Not to mention, my poor husband has been suffering a terrible case of allergies!! I feel so bad for him!! He is so congested!! Barely breathing, eyes watering, swelling.....it's not a pretty sight!!

There ya go!! I'm going with Amber and saying EVERYONE should do a Triple Tangent Tuesday!! It'll be fun!! You can be as random as you like!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment