Tuesday, January 4, 2011

2011 Here We Come

Okay, so I know I am terrible at blogging! I can sit on the internet forever and do nothing, yet, I forget to update! So, I promise to my 3 followers out there....I'll try and do better.
2010 was a good year! A year of change!! A year of trials! A year of ups and downs!!

John is still working at Harry Cooper. Thankfully, he has made it through layoff! We like the Monday through Friday schedule! It's great for family time!

Mattea turned three in November. This has proven to be fun, and challenging!!! She has a bit of a tude on her, but what three year old doesn't? I call her my sour patch kid, because she can be so sour and then turn around and be the sweetest little girl you have ever met! We are going to be putting her into pre-school this fall. She loves to learn, and loves all her friends she meets!


Cecelia was born Feb. 19th! she has been such a blessing to our family. She is now ten months old and is getting ready to walk! She is taking small steps and standing on her own! She is so chill....unless she is teething, which she has been doing a lot of lately! She has decided to get all her teeth at once!

Me, well, I'm a work in progress.....I went back to work after I had Cecelia. I had a great time while it lasted. I hurt my knee in November and was not able to do the Christmas season. So, I have decided that my body is telling me to quit before I really injure myself!! I have been adjusting to being a full time stay at home Mom. I basically was before, I just went to work at night. I think that winter was the worst time to start this transition seeing as it is so dang cold outside, and we can't do anything!! But, we are working on finding things to do.




So, now I promise to do my best to update every once in a while! Thanks folks!!


1 comment:

  1. I love when you blog! And I love your little nickname for mattea... that is how Kyla is a lot of the time!

    ReplyDelete